Thursday, August 1, 2013

Good quality products at half the price...literally


So I know we all like to invest on good makeup (I mean I sure do!) However, there are certain products and tools that do not necessarily need a high end name brand for it's functionality.
I have purchased simple makeup tools such as the stipple brush to blend out my primers, and creme based foundations (because I prefer not to use my hands) and I have also tried out their primer and HD blushes that surprisingly worked just as good as the high end name brands. I also purchased a few other things like their eyelash curler and brush holder for half the price at www.eyeslipsface.com

I just wanted to share that with you all so that you can take advantage of the 50% off Editor's Picks and free shipping for items over $20. You can't go wrong! Let me know your thoughts. 

* Also, if there is anything you would like to see or discuss related to the above or want to suggest something please let me know ;-)

Peace Out 

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see a professional and quality make-up artist promote e.l.f products! I've been in love with them since I discovered them in 2009!!

    So glad you made this blog!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muah!!!! Thank you so much for all the Love & Support :-)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete