Saturday, March 1, 2014

My February Faves!!!

Hello My Beautiful Rays of SUNSHINE!!!!

I say SUNSHINE in all caps because those who live in NYC know how crazy it has been these last few months! 

Anywho, I know it has been a while since I have posted and I am soooo very sorry I've left you out in the cold lol (no pun intended, well maybe just a little lol) BUT I promise to not to slack on my blogging anymore!!!

It's that time of the month again for my monthly favorites and above are the beauty products that I have been using consistently over the last month. I have taken a liking to them very much and would love for you to try them out and let me know your thoughts! 

Okay I will briefly mention my faves below from top left working my way to bottom right.
1. Top Left- MAC's Twig Lipstick- this has been my go to daily lipstick. It is such a beautiful soft pink brown and has enough color to make your lips pop slightly. Its so beautiful and delicate and I LOVE wearing it when I am feeling feminine and girly :-)
2. Top Middle- Loreal's Voluminous Mascara- has been my favorite for a while and I bought it again on sale for $4.99 at Walgreens!!! Such an inexpensive mascara and has expanded my lashes like no other mascara has! 
3. Top Right- Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation- It is completely full coverage and has such a nice smoothness to it. I love applying it to my face, it feels moisturizing and yet controls my oils not leaving me oily even at the end of the day! I really love this product. Check it out if you are into full coverage foundation.
4. Bottom Left- Real Techniques Makeup Brushes- SUPER SOFT and AFFORDABLE brushes that work better in my opinion than any other expensive makeup brush out there right now. I bought a set of 5 brushes on clearance at HARMON's Face Value Store and I paid $21.00!!!! I suggest you give these brushes a shot before you buy another name brand brush where the bristles are falling out the first time you wash (insert side eye here). Trust me, you will love these brushes!
5. Bottom Middle- TooFaced's Lip Insurance- I had this product for a while and let it just sit there while I was struggling with feathering lips on a daily basis. I was too lazy to take the extra step and prime my  lips with this product before applying lipstick and I am so glad I did. My lipstick and lip liner not only glided smoother but it made my lipstick last much much longer. Almost the entire day! I am always constantly drinking water and munching on snacks and even with that, it wouldn't budge :-) I'd say I'm a believer in this product.
6. Bottom Right- MAC's Brow Set in GirlBoy- I wanted to try something to lighten up my brows a bit because the darker brows were making me look extra pale :-/ and so I purchased this brow set. I really do enjoy it because it allows me to switch up my look when I want to wear something more subtle on any given day especially a work day! I do not always want to have dark brows on a daily basis especially if my makeup is softer and less harsh. Feel me? ;-)

If there are any recommendations of products you like/recommend and think I should try PLEASE feel free to comment below and let me know. I absolutely love trying new things and who doesn't like to take a trip to Sephora?!

Well, that will be all for now but I will be back very soon!!!!

Much Love,

Kerryann

No comments:

Post a Comment