Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My April Faves!



Happy 1st day of April!!!!

I wanted to quickly share with you some of my favorite products that I will consistently continue to purchase because they are that AMAZING! These products are more beauty related versus makeup products which I am hoping you will enjoy trying out.
This past month I decided to take a little bit of a makeup break just to let my skin breathe and also because my makeup brushes have not been thoroughly cleaned (covering face) so with the help of my first favorite product, the ThirstyMud Glam Glow (middle right column, purchased at Sephora) I was able to rehydrate my skin. It has worked so well on my skin especially because the winter has dried out my skin so bad. I have been applying this every morning and night and leaving it on all day and overnight and the results are fabulous. My skin appears youthful, dewy and smooth. It is a bit on the pricey side but a little bit of this product goes a long way and it is worth every penny! Go ahead and ask for a sample at Sephora and give this baby a shot!

Another product that I am loving is the L'occitane Almond Shower Oil ( top right column, purchased at Sephora), since I have been using this shower oil my skin has been so smooth and soft. This oil also smells delicious if your into the almond scents (which I so am ;-)) You can also use this product on your hair and as a base to layer on for shaving. They have them in different sizes but I love it so much I bought the biggest size which cost me $32.00 at Sephora.

My third favorite is the Davines Nounou Hair Pak (bottom right column and can be found on Amazon). It's a restorative olive oil mask that has completely changed my hair conditioning habits. This one was recommended by a hair salon in Brooklyn and I am glad I decided to add this product onto my hair routine because it has softened out my very color treated hair. I use it once a week and let it sit for about 10 minutes but if you leave it on overnight, you will feel like you have a new set of hair on your hands!

Lastly, the Brazilian Spa Clay from Nair       ( left column, purchased at Walmart) has completely saved me time in the shaving needs department. I have very dry skin so shaving is pretty rough on my skin. I prefer to use a hair removal cream or wax ( but that's way to painful for my liking). I was skeptical about Nair because they normally smell very weird but I saw this Brazilian spay clay that was labelled mango scent so I gave it a try. I must say it's wonderful! Not only does it smell good but you can use it in the shower and it is pretty quick. It works for me in about 10 minutes. It leaves my skin very soft and most importantly not irritated.

I hope that you give these great products a try (I recommend getting samples first) and let me know what you think! If you have any recommendations for me to try please comment below! 

Sending you lots of love on the BEGINNING of a NEW month, and Happy April!!!! 

Peace and Love,

Kerryann


No comments:

Post a Comment