Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Favorite Fall Makeup Trends...

My Favorite Fall Makeup Looks





Greetings my pretty ones!!!!
I have totally been inspired by some really edgy & glamorous looks lately and so I decided to put together a little video for you all. Please click on the link above titled "My Favorite Fall Makeup Looks" to see the little collage I put together. Stay tuned for my September Favorites where I will definitely list some of the products I have used to recreate some of the looks above.

I also mentioned and was inspired by a few of my favorite Instagram Beauty Gurus so please feel free to check out their work & show them some love ;-)

In case you didn't catch the names here are their Instagram names: 
missrachellev, pala_foxxia, rubywo0_, jennhunny83, haleybuckner

Until tomorrow ;-)

Kerryann

No comments:

Post a Comment