Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Makeup Ideas


Hello my Beautiful Creatures (Bwaaahahaa)!!!

Halloween is right around the corner and I am beyond excited (EeeeeeeeeK)!!! It is my absolute FAVORITE holiday and I wanted to share with you some looks that have really caught my attention this year. Two of which I did makeup for...HeHe.

Last year, I decided to do the half Marilyn Monroe, half Sugar Skull (top right corner on the first collage) and it was so fun and simple to do; All I really had to purchase was the colored contacts and a few miscellaneous items that can be found in any Halloween store. Also a  few years back, my husband wanted to be Edward Scissorhands for Halloween (bottom left corner on the first). He clearly took it REALLY serious, hence the picture lol. It was also really simple to recreate this look for him with just a few simple makeup products such as white face paint, black eyeliner and a dark brown cream colored base eye shadow that I already had in my makeup collection. 

I find myself wanting to focus more on the makeup as the years go by OR as I get older :-/ because in my opinion that is what HALLOWEEN is all about!!!! I do think the outfit also plays a large role however, there are so many DIY costumes/outfits you can make if your makeup speaks for itself; thus saving you a lot of money and who doesn't want to do that?!

I am so excited to see what looks are re-created this year for Halloween! What looks are you excited to see? Create? Let me know your thoughts and what you think will be popular this year! 

See you soon,  (Chhh, chhh, chhh, ahh, ahh, ahh)

Kerryann


Photo Credit: 2nd photo collage on top left corner makeup by desimakeup on instagram, 1st collage top right and bottom left corner makeup by me, Kerryann Torres

*If you know any of the artists above that have not been credited please let me know as I do not know who they are to credit them. Photos were found on pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment