Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall trends: It's all about making a BOLD statement!



Hello Darlings!
I put together a little inspiration board of some things that have been catching my eye this Fall. 
I have always been the type of person to take risks in the world of Fashion. It is the way that I choose to express myself and my personality. I am very much into the edgy glamorous look/style and I enjoy wearing things that are not practical to some. Above are some bold statement pieces that will definitely turn some heads! 
It just takes one accessory whether it is a bag, shoes, hat or necklace to make your outfit stand out. What would you choose to wear? What are some styles you are drooling over these days? Let me know! 

Tootles for now,

Kerryann

2 comments:

  1. You are 100% right... sometimes it just takes a little leap of faith... more often than not, people are afraid to wear what they like... but its who you are... Wear it loud and proud!

    Loved the collage... that necklace is HOT!

    I also love your DIY statement necklaces.... Maybe you can showcase a few...

    -Your #1 Fan- Yadi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my love!!!! I will definitely showcase a few DIY pieces! Good idea :-) Thanks again for all of the love muah!

    ReplyDelete